You should follow the regimen of relaxation, work, a healthy diet, vitamin intake, and massage in order to reduce your risk of acquiring eye disorders. The eyeball massage benefits enable you to relax and strengthen your eye muscles, enhance tissue blood flow, and increase your vision.
Eyeball massage benefits
Eye massage is a helpful treatment for conditions that impact the eyes, as well as a technique to avoid many issues like headaches and spikes in intracranial pressure.
The eyeball massage benefits:
• Normalization of muscle tone;
• Improvement of the supply of lymph and blood;
• Restoration of intraocular pressure;
• Prevention of tissue necrosis of the vascular and nervous systems;
• Prevention of stagnant phenomena;
• Elimination of fatigue and edema.
It is possible to enhance the flow of oxygen and nutrients because of the recovery of the blood supply, the function of the nerves, and the muscular system. The eyeball massage benefits prevent aging-related changes around the eyes, lessen bags and puffiness beneath the eyes, get rid of some eye disease symptoms, and improve eye strain.
The collar zone is massaged to stimulate the function of the visual organs and stop osteochondrosis, which harms the nerve and circulatory systems. After monthly operations that last between 10 and 15 minutes, the first results start to show.
If there are indications following a specialist examination, massage of the visual organs is performed because a patient may have contraindications that prevent the procedure from being done:
• Increased body temperature caused by colds and inflammatory pathologies;
• Internal bleeding;
• Dermatological pathologies;
• Benign and malignant neoplasms;
• Violation of blood coagulation;
• Mental disorders.
Type of massage
There are different types of massage, such as classical, point, lymphatic drainage, and hardware eye massage, depending on the techniques used, methods of action, and outcomes. You must take steps to protect your hands and skin before any exposure:
- Remove cosmetics from the face with micellar water or special cleaning agents;
- Wash your hands with soap under running water;
- Relax facial muscles due to eye exercises;
- Warm up hands due to active friction.
Utilizing this method enables you to stimulate the eye’s receptors. Your hands should be folded into the shape of a cup and held over your eyes for a few seconds to warm up. 2-3 times should be spent repeating this manipulation. The receiving is then done with straight palms a further 5–6 times. Light pressure should be used when the hands and eyes are in contact. The eyes should be rubbed with fists up to seven times during the last stage. Smooth, gentle pressure is used during traditional massage movements.
The human body has numerous places where blood vessels and nerve terminals are concentrated. Organs’ functions and the treatment and prevention of many diseases can all be affected by them. Six body locations are employed when massaging the eyes. There are pulsing, pushing, and circular motions.
The first point is situated between the eyeball and the eyebrow in the centre of the upper eyelid. It receives 10 approaches of 5-7 second massages.
The center of the lower eyelid is where the second point is situated. It controls how the tear duct functions. 3-5 seconds are required for processing. You can do an exercise up to ten times.
To discover the third point, you need to divide the eyebrows visually into two pieces. The middle of the half, which is closer to the outer corner of the eye, is where the active site is located. You must respond to it by lightly pressing for ten repetitions lasting up to ten seconds.
The outer and inner corners of the eyes are home to the fourth and fifth points, respectively. They should exercise for no more than three seconds with a maximum of seven approaches.
You should close your eyes and gently press the middle of the eyelid for 10 seconds to massage the sixth point.
In addition to active points on the face, all points on the head are used to improve eyesight, eliminate tension and prevent eye diseases:
- Behind the ear;
- In the center of the forehead;
- At the junction of the parietal bone and the frontal part;
- Above the first vertebra.
Any pain or discomfort is unacceptable, if they occur, it means that it is necessary to reduce the intensity of the pressure.
This type of massage improves blood flow and lymph flow. Effect of application:
- Elimination of signs of aging of the skin around the eyes;
- Removal of edema;
- Increase of endurance;
- Prevention of vision impairment.
Stages of lymphatic drainage massage:
1. The lower and upper eyelids are massaged with the pads of the fingers. Movements are made clockwise and counterclockwise for a minute.
2. Press with four fingers for 5-7 seconds first on the lower and then on the upper eyelid.
3. They pat the pads of the fingers around the eyes.
4. Carry out vertical rolling along the upper and lower century.
5. Circular massaging with pressure on the temporal region from the arch of the eyebrow to the inner corner of the eye.
6. Relaxation of the skin around the eyes, cheeks, brow ridges using finger pads.
Hardware eye massage
Devices are utilized to massage the region around the eyes during hardware massage. Due to the anatomical shape of the face, specific masks or spectacles are utilized for this and are fastened to the face.
Because they are composed of hypoallergenic materials and have a soft impact, hardware massagers do not trigger allergies and do not risk causing mechanical damage to the skin or eyes.
Types of eye massagers
• Acupuncture: The glasses have soft silicone rubbers inside, which act on the skin around the eyes, improving blood and lymph flow. They have a warming, toning and rejuvenating effect;
• Acupuncture-magnetic: It works similarly to acupuncture and involves wearing special rubber bristles. It is possible to normalize muscle tone, stimulate blood circulation and lymph flow, improve metabolic processes. Glasses emitting pulses act on the tissues of the eyeball, restoring them and correcting visual defects;
• SPA massager: It is used to tone the skin around the eyes, thanks to which it is possible to cope with small mimic wrinkles;
• Ultrasonic massager: It is used to improve the condition of the eyelids and correct vision. Ultrasound copes with eye diseases of an inflammatory nature;
• Vacuum massager: Presented in the form of glasses that work due to a pressure drop. Blood flow is stimulated, metabolism improves. They correct vision, prevent eye diseases. In addition to everything, with their help it is possible to cope with fatigue, facial wrinkles.
If performed for fifteen minutes each day, the eyeball massage benefits can also aid in removing eye bags and dark circles brought on by insufficient sleep and poor blood circulation. Eyeball massage benefits include increased eye cell metabolism, reduction of puffiness and droopiness around the eyes, and skin hydration. This gradually makes the skin around the eyes brighter and more youthful-looking.